Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pwned in the face with a frisbee.

So, yeah. We all thought it'd be fun to go outside and toss the frisbee around, right?

So, we're throwing it back and forth.

And it's starting to get dark. And more random friends-of-friends show up.

So, whatever, we're tossing it around, and this one guy throws it, barely misses that guy, my friend Taran ducks, and I turned just in time to get mugged by the frisbee.

/*"Dude! It was like, going mach seven, and I ducked, and then, it was like, thok, and it hit her in the face!"*/

So, then. Lump, and purplish spot on my forehead.


So, we're headed back to the dorm, and I manage to get hit in the shoulder with the frisbee. So, we get inside, we're walking up the stairs, and they start joking around about the fact that Joey's frisbee doesn't like me. So Joey throws it, and it gets to the top landing. He gets it, then throws it back, but Jon misses it, and has to go back down a flight of stairs to get it. I'm holding the door, and the next thing I know -- frisbee to the arm and the boob.

Yup.

Yeay for frisbee.

No comments: