Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Viking Fortress = Group Effort.

Yeah. Sorry about the lack of posting.

I was, um, not here. I was in Maryland. And, while I'm aware this is where the side thing says I already was, I'm afraid this wasn't actually the case, as I've been home in New York all summer. Yup. So, when I went to the place that my blog says I should be, I didn't really get a chance to blog.

Sorry.

I did, however, get a chance to go to Otakon, hang out with my friends, play video games, play with Legos, conquer Egypt, go to the toy store, and freak out small children.

I returned to New York not hating the human race as much as normal. It was fun.


And then I was reminded of why I hate mankind to begin with. It's because they don't fucking see me and they ignore me and walk into me and skip me in line. Yeah. Always good.


At any rate, though, it's better late than never, especially with Sixty Percent Chance of Rain.

No comments: