Friday, December 15, 2006

Even my stress-induced hallucinations abandoned me.

So. Hooray for weird dreams.

I've had a whole bunch of dreams about this one guy -- this guy that I've never met in real life.


Now, if he's real, I know a lot more than I should about him.

Like the fact that he's a visual arts major, and he's from Cold Spring Harbor, and he's really awesome at Dance Dance Revolution.


Most of the dreams are just conversations, where he tries to give me advice. Well, except for that one time I accidentally set his house on fire. And that other time with the aliens who were convinced that Bill O'Reilly was the Supreme Chancellor of Earth, "because there's no reason for any creature to bloviate that much otherwise."


There again, he's probably not real, because, y'know, I had a dream where he specifically said "I'm really nothing more than a stress-induced hallucination."

But when I asked him if he was real or not, he said, "Well, that's a philosophical question, now isn't it? I mean, now we're getting into theoretical physics."

And then he started flirting with my best friend and ignoring me.


So I really don't know what's going on.

No comments: