Friday, December 29, 2006

I am a strange and slightly terrible person.

If a bus hits a pedestrian while running its route, and keeps following its route -- 'cause, y'know, it's a bus, and that's what busses do -- is that a hit and run?

When I blurted that out on the bus, the woman I was standing next to started to twitch.

No lie. She was twitching.


On an entirely unrelated note, I want you to imagine a small child on a train. It's a commuter train. Hard plasticky-rubber-type floor.

The kid's standing, 'cause it's crowded, and he's not holding onto anything, 'cause he's little, and no one's bothered to tell him to hold onto the pole.

So the train starts to move... and he goes face down into the floor.

And it was hysterical. Partly 'cause the kid started giggling, and not crying, but yeah, it was actually kinda funny.


Just thought I'd share that.

No comments: