Sunday, December 10, 2006

I didn't know it could do that. Poke it again.

So, then.

I, uh... yeah.

See, this is the part where I crumple up in a little ball on the floor, clutching at my nose, and the vague area of my sinuses, screaming "Oh dear God it burns! It burns!"


Needless to say, this semester hasn't been particularly fun.

Maybe in a few years, I can write a book about it or something.


Y'know, once everyone else has forgotten about it. So that way there's only the vague unneerving inkling that I'm talking about them, rather than the outright knowledge.


Meanwhile, I'm weighing my options, and I'm think I'd like to be the host of a children's television show. That would be awesome.

And hopefully alot less stressful.


It'd be better than I've got now.


There again, I think anything would be better than what I've got now.

No comments: