Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sorry. *shrugs*.

Sorry.


I kinda didn't get a chance to write Chapter LXXXIV yet this week, what with having to move out of the dorms and fighting with the school and such. I had to fight with the Bursar, 'cause somebody decided that I owed the school somewhere on the order of $13,000 for the classes that the Registrar cancelled for me, and the dorm that ResLife was kicking me out of.

When you've got to do stuff like that, Sixty Percent isn't quite as high a priority.


At any rate, there will be a new chapter next week, once I convince the local communitity college that they should give me a copy of their course catologue, so I can start planning which photograpgy classes I'm'a take in the summer.

I'm also going to convince them that I'll make an excellent photojournalism major. 'Cause, y'know, that has so much to do with Computer Engineering and Political Science.

No comments: