Friday, August 10, 2007

So, apparently, it's only slightly drizzly.

Posts about Sixty Percent = Bad puns involving rain.

Anyways.

If you're actually reading that mess, you've probably noticed a couple things.

First off, it's taken a turn for the worst. It's getting weirder. And darker. What's-her-face got kidnapped, the other one got shot at (again), and, oh, hey, there's a crazy dude in a robe.

It's good times all around.


Also, I'm not updating on Fridays anymore. That's not to say I don't like Fridays; I mean, it's Friday. But, I need to get back in the habit of actually writing it before I can get in the habit of posting it on a regular schedule.

Edit: Didn't even notice that today was Friday. Wow. I'm fuckin' swift.

So... yeah.


Also: I've got eighty-eight chapters written. Holy crap. When did that happen?

No comments: