Monday, September 03, 2007

And I have now, somewhat officially, lost track of how many disturbing dreams I have had.

Okay. It's been a while since I've written about a fucked up dream.


This time, though, it wasn't about the Public Affairs Scholarship, and there were no zombies. No stained glass floor, no mask, and no British guy offering spurious advice.


Because this time, I was Lorelei.

Why, I don't know. But it was me, and Midge, and Pierpont, and we were hanging out at a dingy amusement park. It was kinda like how I remember Adventureland being, only dirtier. And with a wood rollercoaster, because I don't remember offhand if their rollercoaster is wood or not, but this rollercoaster was specifically made of wood.

So, anyways, we're hanging out, at this dingy, delapidated amusement park, and we meet up with this guy. And it's the guy who took over writing Sixty Percent after I stopped writing it.

Let me rephrase that: I -- as Lorelei -- was talking to the man who took over writing the story that I had stopped writing -- as Kinezumi-Risu.


So, Midge started to give him a hard time, about how he was taking himself too seriously -- her exact words were "you need to get the stick out of your ass". Pierpont just asked hime a bunch of questions about upcoming chapters, most of which had to do with Chet, and all of which he refused to answer.


It was pretty surreal.

No comments: