Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"Privileged Information"

So, apparently, UMBC just found out that I'm not in Maryland.

I'm going to let that sink in.


If you go skimming through the archives, or if you know me personally, you'd know that I was kicked out of the dorms in February.

(Fun fact: it's currently November.)


The Bursar's office, and a handful of other bureaucratic-type people, had no idea that I had been forced out of my room, and had my classes cancelled -- and, in fact, insisted that I had done really well during the spring semester.

And they couldn't figure out why I wasn't answering mail -- specifically, notices about money that I didn't really end up owing them -- that they were sending to my dorm. Y'know, the dorm that they kicked me out of.


I mean, good God, how stupid can you be?

No comments: