Monday, January 21, 2008

A Public Service Announcement (of sorts).

So, I guess I really don't need to point this out, but I haven't actually posted in a while.

A long while.


Part of the problem is that I got sorta disenchanted with my blog.

Which, I will admit, is my own fault.


I am slightly obsessed with politics. The way politics functions, the way laws work, (and how they don't work).

But there are already too many political type blogs on the internet already.

Of course, I started blogging before I was totally into politics. I was realy into Finland then, but we're not going to get into that.

The point is, though, that I promised myself that I would never write about politics.


And, by a logical extension, I would never write about trains, either. That makes sense, to me, because I can look at the LIRR map on my wall aith the pencil scratches where the abandoned stations are, and the train schedules all around my bed, and I can say to myself that, okay, no one wants to read what I have to say about politics, and they really don't care about what I have to say about trains, either.


And that doesn't leave me very much to write about that still interests me.


So I'm going to cut this short. I'll be moving some of the archived posts over to a new subdomain, and I'll start writing about new things.

I may even do something to Sixty Percent.


Stay tuned.

No comments: