Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It's been a long, crazy road.

I had a blog before this one.

That one was called hyphen-dash.

I started that one at the very end of my junior year of high school. Sometime after that, I decded to try my hand at fiction, and started something that I called Sixty Percent Chance of Rain.

The first version was pretty bad, and I deleted it.

Version two just sucked. Even worse than the first one.

I started another one, and I got as far as chapter nine, before realizing that, well, it took me three months to get that far, and, uh, that's just not cool.

So I deleted it.

And one day -- it was a friday afternoon -- in January, during my senior year of highschool, I started the version that's actually still up on the internet today.

Of course, I kept it going, and I tried to do it every friday afternoon; most times, I'd do it on tuesday night or so, and then just post it on friday.

And then I go to college... and I kept it up.


It wasn't until I started having issues with stuff. Like the guy that I had to beat with a stick to get him out of my room. Or the guy that stalked me. Or the fact that I hated being a PoliSci major.

Mom says I had a mini-nervous-breakdown.


At any rate, after all of that, I'm coming back to blogging, and I'm coming back to Sixty Percent Chance of Rain.

Again.

No comments: