Sunday, September 24, 2006

Chevy Chase = Suck.

Now, let me just say this. When I say I hate Chevy Chase, I don't mean the actor who's known for the National Lampoon: Vacation series of films.

Nor do I mean the town in Maryland.

No, no, when I say I hate Chevy Chase, I mean the Bank.

Yes, that's right, there's a bank called Chevy Chase, and they are completely and utterly inept.


Believe me when I say, you can't change the PIN number on an ATM card; you have to be issued a new card.

But they won't tell you that.

Oh, and, they also have no problems issuing you a card that has no PIN number attached to it.

That was fun.


So then, when you actually get your card to work, after four months of not working, they'll decline your first purchase, because -- hey, it's a suspicious purchase.

Just wanted to say that.

No comments: