Wednesday, October 18, 2006

How could I have ever been so blind? I was waiting for an indication...

Buh? When did Fastball become bank music?

Okay, wait, back up, there's a bit of explanation, here, I guess.

Yeah.


Okay -- remember when I was complaining about how much I hated Chevy Chase? Well, they frustrated me even more, so I decided I was going to go somewhere else and open a new checking account.

There's this cute little community savings bank down the street from campus, and I walked there this morning. So I walk in, and I talk to the woman, and they start to set me up with an account.


So I'm sitting there, and they've got that background music going -- you know what I mean, right? You know the kind I'm talking about.

Bank music.

And all of a sudden, Out of My Head comes through the speakers. And it's not blaring or anything, it's just, y'know, soft, 'cause it's a bank.

But still.


I mean, shit. That's not cool.

No comments: