Sunday, October 22, 2006

I am going to do something bad. Something very bad indeed.

I have always wanted to be a cartoonist.

Of course, I've also always wanted to be a boyscout and have my own home improvement show, but these facts are totally inconsequential.


The fact of the matter -- of this matter -- is that I've always wanted to be a cartoonist. Coupled with the fact that I was slightly obsessed with politics, that means I could've been an editorial cartoonist. Maybe.

I just had to overcome one major obstacle:

I can't draw for shit.


Anyways, I can't stand politics anymore, but I still want to be a cartoonist. And I'm going to change my major to art.

Eventually.


This is the part where I admit that Sixty Percent Chance of Rain should have been a webcomic, and had I been able to draw, it would've been.



So now, I'm going to wrap up this rambling little post by telling you that I'm going to subject you to my really, really awful drawing abilities, and admit that I am going to illustrate Sixty Percent Chance of Rain.

</Kinezumi-Risu>

No comments: