Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I need to start thinking of witty post titles.

Some of you may have noticed a minor change in the sidebar.

If you hadn't, I'm sure you're looking now.

I'll give you a minute.




...yeah. There's no more link to The Dragon and the Goldfish.

It wasn't going anywhere. And, as stories go, it was something of a dismal failure. I mean, don't get me wrong. Bursting through a door and scream "Kneel in deference before me" is cool regardless of who you are... but the story wasn't going anywhere.

So it's gone the wayh of the first three versions of Sixty Percent Chance of Rain.


My apologies to anyone who really liked it.



On an unrelated note, I've run into a rather large problem in the process of illustrating Sixty Percent: I haven't got a scanner.

No comments: