Monday, October 30, 2006

"You are the physical manifestation of everything that is wrong in the world."

I'm not even involved in the Public Affairs Scholars' program, and I'm still having fucked up dreams about it.

I had a dream, once, where the english professor for the program came to my dorm and shot me in the shoulder. I ran through the bathroom into my suitemate's room to get away from her.

I had another dream, after that, where the professor in charge of it called me into his office. He then told me a whole bunch of things I didn't want to hear, namely that I represented everything that is wrong with the world, before pulling a shotgun out from under his desk and trying to shoot me. I ran like hell.

Then, there was another one he walked up to me in the Commons, and slashed my face open with a knife. I got in the last laugh by smashing his head into the glass thing that covers the salsa next to that Mexican place. But nonetheless, I was still beeding.


Even though I'm not in his class anymore, and it has nothing to do with what I'm doing now...

I had a dream last night where my friend and I were walking along the path from the Library, back to the dorm. And we were talking about something.

And, I was about to say something, and that professor sneaks up behind us -- not too close, but, by about ten feet -- and pulls a pistol out of his coat pocket, and shoots me in the left shoulder.

No comments: