Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm not crazy. Honest.

I hope you want to read about some more trippy dreams, 'cause that's what I'm writing about.

Okay. So, a couple months ago, I had a dream where my freind inherited the throne from the Squirrel King.

About a month ago, there was another dream, where we were walking through this big park -- I want to say it was Central Park, but I'm not really sure -- and all these squirrels just came out of no where. Just, thousands of them. And they all started bowing.

And then an albino squirrel ran up, and said "You are our great glorious leader, we bow before you."



So, a couple nights ago, I had another squirrel dream. Taran -- the King of the Squirrels -- shows up on my doorstep and says, "C'mon, we have to go to a funeral."

And I'm all kinds of confused. So I'm like, "Wait, what?"

And he's like, "Just... just c'mon. I'll explain it later. But we have to go to a funeral."

So we drive back to the woods somewhere, and there's this little cave. And we walk in, and there's a little stone bed, and the original Squirrel King -- the one who gave Taran his throne -- is lying there. And it's glaringly obvious that he's ill and on his deathbed.

And two other squirrels show up and peek their heads in. The albino squirrel -- who later claimed to be "something like the Prime Minister" -- and a gray squirrel with a monocle.

So, we sat with the former king for a while, and he asked Taran if he was doing a good job of being Regent, and Taran just kinda nodded, and then the former king said, "I know the kingdom is in good hands."

...and that was it; he died right thereafter.

No comments: