Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hey everbudd-- Hey, where'd everybuddy go?

Okay. So.

I know I've been a bit... lacking in my posting.

I am more than aware of this.


I've been having some weird dreams -- I'll post about them in a little bit -- and my job has done everything possible to reaffirm my hatred of the human race.

And I don't think it needs to be said that Sixty Percent Chance of Rain is on yet another haitus.

Deal with it.

I'll start posting to Sixty Percent when I, uh, actually think of something to write.

Scratch that. I'll start posting there when I think of something that in some way pertains to Lorelei, Midge, Chet, and Pierpont.

In the meanwhile, I'm working on another story -- one which I don't inted to put online -- and I'm toying with the idea of actually writing a book.

If I can, y'know, ever actually finish the first fucking chapter.

No comments: